Experience 3 Years
Job Title: Information Technology Support Specialist
Location: Ga South, Ghana
Company: White Dove Telecom
We are looking for candidates with intermediate – advance knowledge in any of these fields :
– Web systems
– Software systems
– Hardware usage and manipulation
– Basic Networking
– Internet services
Successful applicants will be hired on part-time and contract basis.
Applicants would be trained on the job.
This is a location based job and applicants would be assigned to businesses within their proximity.
Job roles are as follows :
– Walk clients through steps to help them use and perform various tasks on our online systems.
– Install and configure software and computer systems.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
– Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
– Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
– Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
– Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
– Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
– Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
– Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Qualification and Requirements :
– Certifications are preferred, but not required.
– Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
– Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
– Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
– Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
– Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
– Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Ghc50 / day