Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking forward to hiring a Payroll Officer to assist the team with HR duties. He/ She should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Calculate salaries of casual staff
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or similar field.
- Proven experience with Payroll processing.
- Must be smart and able to handle high work load.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Use “PAYROLL OFFICER” as subject of mail