Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- To assist with the development and implementation of performance management and improvement systems
- To ensure employment practices comply with the labor laws of Ghana
- To ensure employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll, compensation and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in physical and digital format.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.