Job ID 20482
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Visits to factory floor regularly, interact with workers with the view to knowing their problems.
- Be proactive and resolve issues that could lead to down tool by workers.
- Processes application for loans, salary advances, and other benefits endorsed by supervisor and approved by factory manager.
- Ensures staff performances are reviewed through appraisals for all staff members.
- Liaise with managers and supervisors on the regular identification of training needs of employees
- Ensuring inter department workflow is smooth and well coordinated.
- Keep track of application of various licenses and renewal for all units.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent professional qualification
- Total work experience of at least 10 years, out of which at 3 years work experience in a manufactory industry as an HR Manager.
- Should have independently handles/managed 250-300 people.
- Good knowledge of Ghana labour laws.
- Good computer and MS Office skills.
- Hands on experience in MS Excel(Pivot table, Vlookup, Application of various formulas)
NB :A P P L ICA N T S S H O U L D K IN D LY
I N D I C A T E T H E T IT L E O F T H E R O L E IN T H E S U B J E C T L I NE OF HE EMA IL ! !
SEND CVS TO:
(Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted)
The Application deadline closed.