Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
LET’S SUM IT UP
We are looking for a motivated, results driven and people-oriented personnel to assume the role of
Human Resource Manager. The Human Resource Manager shall be expected to plan and manage the
company’s human resource matters, ranging from recruitment, staff training and retention, organizational policy development and stakeholder management. (S)He shall support the HR team to cultivate
a healthy work environment where everyone can thrive. As the go-to person for all employee-related
issues, (S)He needs to have superior communication skills, maintain integrity in their work and must
be welcoming. The job requires about 20% travel time.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The HR manager will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the functions of the Human
Resource department, as well as for the confidential handling of all employee data. (S)He will have
oversight in ensuring the efficient utilization of assets in the organization.
- Coordinate training needs for employees and ensure the training calendar is executed as
- Identify the training needs of immediate team members and organise or recommend appropriate training for them.
- Collect and maintain records and data on training and development activities of the company, and individual employees.
- Assist with the performance management process within the year in line with policy and
- Collate quarterly, mid-year and end of year performance assessment information on time
to ensure their effective utilisation.
- Assign duties to and monitor activities of team members to ensure achievement of performance standards.
- Assist with the preparation of pay-roll by providing relevant information needed to be captured prior to the preparation of pay-roll.
- Ensure compliance to employee rule book and code of conduct. maintain the relevant records.
- Support with the recruitment and selection process and ensure the requisite induction is conducted in line with policy.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to the Senior HR & Admin Manager
WHO YOU ARE
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Degree in human resource management or social sciences from a recognized university.
- A member of a recognized professional body will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
- Good understanding and ability to handle corporate HR related needs.
- Good working knowledge of the Ghana Labour Act 2003 (651)
- Ability to plan, organise and execute work activities.
- Team leadership skills
- Innovative skills
- Business English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational and team leadership skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their resume with the job title as the subject to [email protected] not later than 24th February 2023. Early applications are preferred. Targeted starting date is 3rd April 2023, job
Location is Assin Akrofuom in the Central Region of Ghana.