Offered Salary 0
Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an HR Administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides great candidates for job openings by arranging applicant screenings, interviews and tests, informing current employees of internal openings, bringing in agency- provided temporary workers and keeping records of all personnel.
- Answer and direct departmental phone calls
- Arranges payment of employees through calculations, check distribution and record maintenance.
- Informs employees of eligibility for medical insurance, savings bonds, student loans and disability programs. Also guides employees through the application processes for these and informs them of approvals.
- Keeps records of human resources activities, including any new hires, fi rings or transfers that take place as well as time taken by employees for vacation, illness and other personal reasons.
- Reviews claims and documentation regarding unemployment, and consults with legal counsel when necessary.
- Familiarizes new hires with company culture and practices by distributing packets of necessary information and reviewing policies, payment systems and benefit programs.
- Keeps knowledge of human resource department practices up-to-date by taking part in any workshops or other educational meetings and reading any new materials.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATI V E ASSISTANT SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- A degree, diploma or a professional qualification in HR/Admin.
- 2years + good experience as an HR/Admin
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to adapt to company wage and compensation structure
- Familiarizing new employees with company practices
- Administering programs for employee benefits
- Crafting and posing interview questions to job candidates
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- A background in ISO certification is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV’s and cover letters to [email protected],
indicate the position in the subject of your email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be considered and contacted.
Deadline:23 March, 2023