Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Head of Marketing, Sales and Business Development
Company: Sesi Technologies
About the role
Sesi Technologies, since 2018, has worked to deliver post-harvest management solutions to farmers and agribusinesses to help them reduce losses and maximize productivity. Our key product, GrainMate Moisture Meter is helping farmers, aggregators and people who work in the grain value chain easily measure the moisture content in their grains before storage to reduce mould growth and contamination.
Our FarmerPack service for smallholder farmers is bundling critical post-harvest management products and services together to create a holistic post-harvest solution for smallholder farmers, ensuring lasting profits for farmers and helping to fulfil our mission of leading the way to no poverty and zero hunger in emerging markets through technology.
We are seeking to add to our growing team a dynamic, driven and highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit for the role of Head of Marketing, Sales and Business Development. As Head of Marketing, Sales and Business Development, you’ll largely be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring all marketing initiatives, leading the sales team to achieve sales targets and researching and building new business relationships.
NB: The role is based in Kumasi, Ghana so we’ll expect you to be willing to relocate to Kumasi if your application is successful
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Develop, execute and monitor all marketing and sales initiatives to help achieve business goals.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers, partners and distributors.
- Own and manage sales team to hit/exceed sales targets.
- Identifying new market and industry trends to discover and pursue new opportunities, partnerships and prospects.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through presentations, proposals, exhibitions and other industry events.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are
- Professional experience preferably in a similar role within the agribusiness field.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead and manage a team to execute projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening, presenting and negotiation skills
- Good IT skills, technological savviness and a good knowledge of online collaboration tools.
- Willing to travel out of office frequently either to the field or to other business development related engagements.
Bonus if you have
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, agribusiness or related field.
- Knowledge of the challenges in the Ghanaian agricultural value chain a strong desire to provide solutions to identified challenges.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CRM tools eg. Hubspot
Benefits this role will come with
- Attractive remuneration
- A flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work in an exciting startup environment and contribute significantly leading the way to zero hunger.
- Access to professional career development resources.
For more similar Role: Click here