Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Title: Head, Human Resources and Administration
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Company: PwC Ghana
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Head, Human Resources and Administration
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head, Human Resources and Administration would:
- Formulate and execute Human Resource strategy for the overall business and strategic direction of the Bank, specifically in the areas of talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, succession planning, and compensation to meet the Bank’s strategic goals;
- Provide strategic leadership by articulating HR and Administration operational needs and plans for the Bank
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of 12 years post-graduation experience in Human Resources with at least 8 years in a managerial role
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development.
- MBA or Masters degree in the related field is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications & membership of professional associations in Ghana or abroad will be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment-related laws and regulations
- Experience in Financial Services or related sector within Africa is an advantage
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
• Information Technology
• Strategy and Organizational Design
• Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email;
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2021.