Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Provide guidance to West Africa staff and country offices on grants and subawards compliance issues related to US Government and sponsor rules and regulations, as well as IPA’s policies.
- Provide procedures and policy guidance and interpretation for program staffers as well as sub-grantees to ensure adherence to grant management procedures.
- Ensure post-award management in accordance with relevant regulations, including but not limited to reporting, audits, etc. in accordance with USAID and Program directives, policies, and procedures.
- Support the evaluation of grant applications, proposals, and awards to ensure adherence to grants management procedures.
- Liaise with subgrantees and relevant IPA teams to complete due diligence checks, negotiate subgrant agreements, and process amendments.
- Review grants and subaward expenditures and other financial analysis on a monthly/ quarterly basis as required.
- Supports the design and implementation of IPA grants database systems, workflow processes, and procedures related to procurement and subawards.
- Ensures sponsor prior approvals and other grants management record-keeping is filed and complete.
- Assists with financial inquiries and preparation for annual audit review
- At least three years’ experience working in a grants/contracts, sponsored research, or finance department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Knowledge of typical grant award/contractual documents such as grant agreements, subcontracts, modifications
- Experience with international, non-profit organizations (larger than $10M), as well as a multi-office, multi-national environment
- Written and spoken proficiency in French and English is a must
- Understanding and interpretation of OMB, CFR and US government regulations
- Experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, cash flow analysis, budget development and forecasting
- Proficiency in the use of financial software applications, databases, spreadsheets, including MS Office
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Excellent customer service skills (oral and written communication) in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus on technical work and ability to work on simultaneous projects
- Attention to details, and excellent time management.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to Apply: Click Here
The Application deadline closed.