Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of a local food processing business unit. The General Manager’s responsibilities include formulating overall strategy, managing employees, and establishing policies to promote upstream, midstream, and downstream activities of the firm.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design objectives, strategies and policies for growth and profitability
- Ensure employees work productively and professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Prepare regular reports for the Directors
- Ensure staff follow health and safety regulations
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role with at least 5 years of
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, or related field in food processing.
- Additionally, must have attained a postgraduate degree in a similar field above or MBA in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or Marketing.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business processes and functions
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Remuneration: Attractive and negotiable
How To Apply
Persons interested in any of the positions should please email their resume to:
or send by post addressed to:
P.O. BOX UP 1379,