Career Level Executive
Experience 5 Years
Atlantic Terminal Services Limited (ATSL) is a Special Purpose Vehicle established to undertake the expansion works and operations for the container and multi-purpose terminal at the port of Takoradi in Ghana and expected to commercial operations at the end of the year. This terminal will be a principal location for handling Container and General Cargo in Ghana.
• Job Description: Gate Supervisor.
• Location: Takoradi, Ghana.
• Job Scope:
- This position is responsible for the gate and rail operations.
- Ensures that the truck turn around time is within the set target of the terminal
- Constant communication with the relevant stakeholders on the operational progress and exchange of information as required.
- Provides direction to subordinate clerical support, including work assignments, attendance record, schedules, and time off
- This position reports to the Shift Leader.
• Education: A Higher diploma (or its equivalent) in Logistics, Operations Management, or
- Requires at least five years of previous experience as a yard or gate supervisor in a container or general cargo terminal operations.
- Previous experience as a yard or inventory
- clerk in a container or general cargo terminal environment will be an advantage
- A fair knowledge of the use of a terminal operating system.
- Must posses a valid driving license.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying in the subject of the email.