Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Finance Manager
Company: Sedat Consult
Our Client, a reputable multinational company operating within the insurance and healthcare industry, requires the services of a Finance Manager.
This is a senior management role and the incumbent will head the finance department of the organization; reporting directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience of accounting and tax rules of Ghana and must be driven by the delivery of robust financial reporting and by the willingness to add value and support the CEO in business decisions. The incumbent will work on varied work streams, from payroll processing to procurement, financial reporting, tax compliance, stakeholder management and cost control.
The Finance Manager must have a high level of professionalism, curiosity, and integrity. Heading a team of finance professionals, the applicant must have excellent leadership skills and be a team player who will collaborate with other key members of the Management team at both the local and global levels.
Qualification, Required Skills, and Abilities:
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Professional qualification -ICAG/ ACCA /CIMA – Chartered or Final level
- Minimum of Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Completed national service
- Minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in accounting or auditing roles.
- Excellent knowledge in accounting principles and standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s tax laws
- Excellent user of ERP systems; proficiency in the use of Workday Financials an added advantage
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Must be results-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be proactive and work collaboratively
- Must be self-motivated
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- GH¢ 10,000 – GH¢ 15, 000 monthly gross salary
- Medical support for self and dependents
- Annual Bonus based on individual performance and performance of the company
- Insurance policy
- Airtime credit
- Training and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should reach us latest by Wednesday, 10th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.