Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Finance and Administration Director
DAI is seeking a qualified Director- Finance and Administration for the upcoming USAID- Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change (SBC) project.
The purpose of the USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change (SBC) activity is to increase and sustain the adoption of priority health behaviors and practices for improved health outcomes, emphasizing on family planning/reproductive health (FP/RH); malaria prevention and treatment; maternal, newborn, and child health; household level water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) practices; maternal and child nutrition, and public health emergencies such as COVID-19.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Be responsible and ensures that budget and audit projections, expenditure, tracking and reporting are in accordance with DAI and Donor requirements, procedures, and practices for compliance and audits.
- Manage and oversee procurement efforts for the program including selection and negotiation with vendors, and management of subcontractors on the activity in compliance with USAID and procurement regulations.
- Oversees the development of administrative and operations management systems and processes required to support activity implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with USAID and DAI policies and regulations at all times
- Manages the implementation of financial, administrative, and HR policies and procedures that meet activity needs and corporate and client requirements.
- Supervises institutional subcontracts and sub-agreements
- Creates and maintains financial reporting and tracking systems, provides financial performance updates on activities. Guides the administrative team on annual work planning, and ensure submission of quality operational plans, budgets, and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, management, or other relevant field required. Master’s preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience including USAID Finance management experience required
- Experience in Ghana or similar development context, highly preferred.
- Experience with financial and administrative management of international development programs and other donor-funded projects in the field required;
- Excellent financial management skills and knowledge of latest project management tools and computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Quickbooks.
- Proven leadership guiding health programming through a flexible and adaptive program approach, monitoring effectiveness, opportunities and challenges, and adapting implementation based on learning to achieve desired program outputs/outcome.
- Ability to manage uncertainty, offering flexibility and thriving at the edge of change.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines on a continual basis.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply