Job ID 20016
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR (ACCRA)
Purpose of Job
Support the Financial Controller in all Finance operations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts and process reimbursements monthly
- Raise appropriate journals for review and posting by HOD
- Match supplier invoices to authorizing purchase orders and proofs of receipt i.e. GRN, Waybill etc.
- Prepare sales invoices and post on ERP monthly to recognize sales for the month.
- Prepare and post purchase invoices on ERP to recognize purchases for the month.
- Issue reminders to suppliers regarding uncashed cheques
- Follow up on receivable from debtors and invoices due for payment to creditors
- Make available to the treasury unit creditors invoices due for payment within approved credit period
- Follow on the collection of VAT & WHT receipts deducted from Sales Invoices and pass necessary adjustment journals
- Monitor and manage staff debtor’s IOU balance and follow up on retirement
- Monitor and post deductions from all payments from customers with regards to sales invoices
- Verify all supporting documents in respect of payment for validity, accuracy, and completeness, and capture the payments and/or receipts on the accounting system
- Capture and maintain master file information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) on the accounting system
- Reconciliation of all Investment accounts and pass journals to accommodate all earned income
- Liaise with banks on issues affecting company accounts
- File, store, retrieve and safeguard source and face value documents.
- Execution of assigned responsibilities in line with ISO standards.
- Perform related du ties as required.
Education, Professional Membership & Experience
- A minimum of I IND or BSc in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or any finance-related discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional body e.g. ICAG, ACCA etc
- 4 – 7 years’ related experience
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of the Ghanaian oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of the logistics industry and value chain
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of management reporting
- Knowledge of QMS and EMS
- Good entrepreneurial skills
- Excellent relationship management
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Good versatility