Job ID 20673
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the job
Passionate about the daily administrative affairs of a company, the Farm Administrator shall be responsible for the daily operations of our organic farm company. This includes managing a team of employees, training and supervising them, work with the field team to cultivate crops and optimize yield and to further ensure that all farm operations are in compliance with organic certification standards.
- · Planning and executing the monthly, weekly and daily operational targets and field work plan for the farm.
- · Keeping up to speed with all administrative records; attendance, asset list, leave records, tool inventory etc.
- · Liaison between management and the farm staff for the timely execution of projects.
- · Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records.
- · Ensuring compliance with government regulations, health and safety standards on the farm.
- · Scheduling the purchases, repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- · Recruiting, training and managing laborers and workers.
- Working with the finance office on end of month salary calculation and disbursement
- · Minimum of a degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- · Minimum of 5 years experience in an administrative role preferably farm or supply chain related.
- · Outstanding coordination and people management skills for the achieving of organizational goals
- · Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written
- · The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- · Proficient in, MS Word and Excel.
Apply by sending your cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected]
The Application deadline closed.