Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
Responsible for the maintenance of all facilities and buildings being used by Herbalife Nutrition and fulfillment of Walk-in/Pick up orders in Accra Sales centre. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that safety is met in line with Herbalife Policies in Ghana operations; overseeing pick and pack team for Walk in/Pick up orders in Accra Sales centre and 3rd Party warehouse reps.
- Support and coordinate 3rd Party Staff with Warehouse Operations to ensure accurate picking and packing,
- Monitor and control inventory of office supplies,
- Monitor and ensure warehouse shop floor and sales center is always clean, and all products stored in their designated locators,
- Supervise cleaning staff to ensure sales center, warehouse and offices are always clean,
- Ensure compliance to all EMEA health and safety policies,
- Responsible for physical destruction process for scrap/disposal items according to disposal procedure, and in collaboration with responsible authority,
- Responsible for optimum utilization of equipment and regular maintenance,
- Support and coordinate Walk In/Pick up order picking staff, to ensure accurate picking and packing,
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance and servicing for office equipment (excluding IT) – AC, Building, Lighting,
- Assuring the premises meet with health and safety requirements/ protocols – including cleaning of all floors and surfaces,
- Partner the HR function with regards to Health and Safety and the wellbeing of employees; management of on- site risk assessments and trainings assuring alignment with the H&S Policy,
- Overall management of the Fire Evacuation process & associated awareness and training,
- Management of Office Security protocols in partnership with the Building Facilities Manager.
Are you the colleague we are searching for?
- Minimum of 4years experience in facilities management or site maintenance as well as health and safety procedures as mandatory,
- At least 2 years experience as a team leader and a good team player,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint,
- Attention to details,
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills,
- Deliver high standard work.
- Medical aid;
- Pension fund;
- Meal Allowance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Personal development opportunities;
- International environment;
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes;
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and training sessions.