Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Location: Akyem Mansa, Eastern, Ghana
Company: DRA Global
We are looking for dynamic Construction orientated HSE Specialist for our projects in Ghana.
Your 5 years in Health and Safety Management experience in the EPCM or related organisation coupled with your overall 10 experience in Health and Safety management will be essential.
The key roles and responsibility of the positions would include:
- Understanding the contents of Ghana and associated legislation, and facilitate the HSE process and provide oversight to ensure compliance.
- Inspections and Auditing of implemented HSE systems and standards to ensure consistent improvement and compliance.
- Day-to-day HSE management of all activities in your area of responsibility.
- A thorough understanding of contractor management to achieve HSE objectives will be essential.
- Advise the site management team on HSE-related aspects and provide feedback and solutions for continual improvement.
- Adequately respond and deal with HSE-related challenges identified.
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Health and Safety management would be advantageous.
- SAMTRAC, COMSOC 1 & 2 or equivalent is essential
- An incident investigation training certificate is essential.
- A risk management training certificate will be advantageous.
- Further training to equip the successful candidate on meeting the role expectations would be essential.
- A competitive market-related salary, benefits, and incentive structure commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with successful candidates
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
Operations Manager job at ShaQ Express