Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Position: Electrical Technician / Shift Technician
- Electrical Technician / Shift Technician will perform preventive maintenance on electrical machines
- Monitors and performs corrective action when necessary on electrical equipment and installation.
- Carries out troubleshooting of all electrical faults and resolve them as quick as possible.
- Liaise with other sections/departments to ensure optimum running of the Plant.
- Adhere and comply with all Environmental, Health and safety regulations of the company.
- Ensure that all work orders are properly closed and returned to the Planning Section
- Any other jobs that may be assigned by the departmental supervisors.
- Ability to read and interpret Blueprints/Technical Drawings/Schematics for existing Plant and New Projects
- Shall be liable and responsible for strict adherence to all IMS policies and procedures which is a shared responsibility for all employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Knowledge in Electro-Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to carry out maintenance on heavy duty electrical machines and equipment
- A good understanding of electrical equipment safety and protective systems
- Basic understanding of process related instrumentation and control systems
- Basic understanding of PLC concept of automation in industry
- Ability to function in a Computerized Maintenance Management System work environment.
- A conscious understanding and appreciation of Environmental, Health and Safety practices.
- Knowledge of ISO based IMS is a plus
- Minimum requirement EET Part III or HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years working experience in manufacturing Industry
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
Application Deadline: 9th March 2021