Job Title: Truck Driver Needed In Tema
- Carries out driving duties as instructed by the chief Driver or the person designated as a substitute. No official vehicle will be driven unless authorized by the supervising personnel. Unauthorized persons should never be taken into any of our Vehicles.
- Maintains the relevant forms (Vehicle logbook and Vehicle fuel forms) assigned to each vehicle and submits them to the Chief Driver at the end of the week.
- Ensures that the vehicle allocated is checked on a daily basis (Monday to Friday) concerning fuel, water, oil and other fluids, tire pressure, and any damages/repair requirements (which are to be reported to the Chief driver for action).
- Suggests and reports on appropriates services or repairs.
- Ensures that allocated vehicles are kept clean and the interiors very tidy on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the accuracy in loading and unloading of goods into the vehicle and ensure their security and condition while in the vehicle.
- Reports any accidents or driving incident, even minor, to the Chief Driver within 12 hours of it happening and complete necessary reports.
- Obeys all road traffic regulations, including the wearing of seat belts. The driver must ensure that he is in possession of a driving license when on driving duties. The payment of sanctions as a result of overspeeding, wrong parking, and other road traffic offense fines is the driver’s responsibility.
- Carries out any delivery or collection duties as may be necessary (letters, cheques, minor procurements, etc,)
- Makes sure that fulfillment of his tasks is carried out with full care preserving the confidentiality of all matters related to WIL operations.
- Undertake any other duties periodically assigned by management.
- Should have License COver 3 years Driving Experience with TrackShould reside in and around Tema
- Working Experience: 3 – 5 Years
- Education: High School/Senior Secondary School
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply