Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Position: District Manager
Company: Barry Callebaut Group
The position is embedded in Barry Callebaut Ghana local Direct Sourcing Team, who reports to the Sector Manager. The District Manager would focus on Barry Callebaut policies t o ensure purchase of good quality Cocoa as per QCC standard, adequate and proper storage and timely evacuation to Port.
Key Responsibility Include
- Ensuring seed funds allocated to the district are solely used for purchasing quality Ghana cocoa.
- Disburse seed fund to Purchasing Clerks for stocks delivered to the depot (in line with company’s policy); Ensure funds allocated to the district (cash & bank ) are solely used for cocoa purchases.
- Ensure disbursement of seed fund to Purchasing Clerks for stocks only delivered to the depot in line with company’s policy.
- Ensure proper record keeping on all seed fund transactions, receipt of equivalent stocks, all company’s assets / tools of trade and their usage and maintenance as well as books of accounts for all societies (i.e. Society waybills, monitors, ledger etc.)
- Responsible for timely payment and submission of farmers bonuses and commission vouchers etc., to the Head Office as required.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies; Supervise purchasing clerks and other district staff and collaborate with the Monitoring team.
- HND/ BSc in Accounting or any business relevant field of study.
- 3 years’ experience in the cocoa bean sourcing industry of Ghana in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to enhance the image and the performance of the company.
- Maintain working relationships with key stakeholders such as Banks, QCD and P r ivate Transporters
- Ability to manage a diverse team of professionals, good interpersonal and communication skills including influencing and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written to include report writing and
- Proficiency in MS Office application – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard.
- Good communication skills, a team player with high integrity and credibility values.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click here to Apply: Click Here