Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
The position is embedded in Barry Callebaut’s Ghana local Direct Sourcing Team, who reports directly to the Head of Operations, Nyonkopa Cocoa Buying Ltd.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial and company reports/returns as instructed by management and accountable for all company assets and tools of trade at the district.
- Ensure the quality and equivalent stocks received for all seed fund allocated to the district.
- Responsible for daily reports and reconciliation of purchases and evacuation, signed weekly returns, end of season to the Head Office
- Responsible for reconciling purchases, evacuations to the port and preparing siding depot waybill, grading and sealing.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies; Supervise other district staff i.e. Warehouse Managers, Depot laborers and Security guard by training, coaching and collaborating with other internal departments.
- Assist the district manager in carrying out his duties and any other duties assigned.
- BSc /HND/ ACCA I/ ICAI/CIMAI with Accounting option
- 2 years’ working experience in the cocoa bean sourcing industry of Ghana in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders such as Banks, QCD and P r ivate Transporters.
- Ability to motivate, supervise, coordinate and monitor activities of subordinates and service providers and work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office application – Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a competent standard
- Good report writing, communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click here to Apply on company’s website: Click Here