Job Title: Digital Marketing
Company: Goal Consult
BE A PART OF A CORE TEAM !!
We are a BPO Powerhouse focusing on providing services such as Contact Centre Services, Digital Marketing, Corporate Training, Website Development Services and CCTV Monitoring Service. We are based in Accra, Weija adjacent to the DVLA.
An offer letter for a permanent role if the performance is met. 🙂
What we are looking for: The work you do will vary and may be heavier in some areas than others. The following are the types of online marketing work you’ll actually perform:
- Copy optimization for content marketing
- Curate, research design, and write blog articles and press releases
- Perform market research & outreach
- Develop email newsletter copy
- Write website copy
- Create effective, engaging graphics
- Social media management
- Reputation management
- Update data on our CRM
The perks of working with GoalConsult:
- Small, friendly team with no office politics – people are focused on delivery and honest interactions; all ideas are welcome.
- Experience at the ground level of an early-stage BPO startup that is committed to moving fast
- Autonomy to deliver and take on as much responsibility as you are able
- No ceiling to the career path – if you deliver you can jump up the rungs of the ladder fast.
- And many others
To be considered, applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Outstanding content creation, writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner with effective communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right”
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Interns should be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org