Job ID 20334
Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
VACANCY FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
The Customer Service Supervisor will oversee and assist customer service employees in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or complaints.
- Hires entry-level customer service employees.
- Trains new employees in the company’s customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Monitors or reviews calls. or other correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Ensures that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Prepares monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service teams performance.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the
- Director of Customer Service or other appropriate staff.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and
- Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Preferably Female
- Experience in the Building Materialindustry will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of customer service experience required.
• Previous experience in a supervisory required. JOB LOCATION: ODORKOR
CVs must be [email protected] com