Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Position: Customer Service Representative
Company: ShaQ Express
ShaQ Express is a tech driven courier company looking to recruit a proactive individual for the
position as Customer Service Representative to support our operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with customers to provide and
process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and
services. He/she will be responsible for maintaining good customer relationships and improve
the company’s services to maintain customer satisfaction..
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Review customer orders, plan and coordinate delivery activities
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyse and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Study company products and translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product usage)
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Analyse customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Perform customer negotiations for delivery rates.
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
- Validates method of payment with the client.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Response Time
- Increase customer Retention Rate
- Reduce customer Waiting Time
- Manage minutes Spent on Call
- Reduce customer churn
- Missed/Return call policies
- Degree in Communication or any Business-related field.
- Proven work experience as a customer service representative or similar role.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service orientation.
- Problem analysis and Problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability/Ability to Change.
- Planning and Organization skills.
- Must be proactive.
- Attention to detail and timely follow-up.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Positive Attitude
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and offer suitable resolutions.
HOW TO APPLY
To Apply please send CVs to email@example.com