Career Level Executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Customer Communications & Education Lead
Company: Chipper Cash
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small, passionate team dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the team that knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems. The Customer Operations team also works closely with the Product Operations, Product & Engineering, Legal & Compliance, and Growth Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s also about helping us find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
Customer Operations Leads serve as leaders within the Customer Operations team at Chipper. In addition to setting the standards for customer engagement for Analysts, they support Analysts in handling customer tickets effectively through training and mentoring.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating detailed and helpful support articles to answer FAQ’s from our users
- Maintaining a database of canned responses for customer support agents across social media, in-app chat, email and all customer support channels
- Working with our Operations management team on timely and accurate in-app communication of downtimes and outages to our users
- Working with our Growth Marketing Team on in-app communication of product updates and product promotions to our users
- Ensuring all customer communication is current, accurate and consistent with our brand voice
- Recommending new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging and strategic changes to delivery methods
Qualifications You Will Need
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong command of English and strong grammatical skills
- Incredibly well organised, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of strategic objectives and priorities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience
- Be part of a company growing at a rocket ship pace solving a real problem
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply