Position: Customer Care Representative
Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
GGBL operates from two sites in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD and Malt as well as the distribution of Spirits. The business is the larger of the brewing businesses in Ghana holding circa 75% market share.
Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a competitive environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
- GGBL is undertaking significant change process, principally in the areas of accountability, quality maintenance practices, supply planning, cost reduction and efficiency. In line with its objectives GGBL will develop its people and create an environment that attracts and retains the best people.
- As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at competitive costs, on time and in full with no errors.
The role holder will need to develop, support and implement specific plans to achieve standards
- Manage the Electrical/Automation and control systems within his area of operation, and other areas as may be specified, to ensure safe, reliable, and optimum performance of plant and equipment.
- Responsible for the execution of Electrical/Automation Preventive Maintenance at the site.
- Maintains the packaging maintenance activities to ensure they function to the highest industry standards.
- Implement maintenance strategies for the Maintenance systems to facilitate the achievement of key outputs of the Product Supply Function.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
- Achieve electrical/automation engineering Key Performance Indicators with direct responsibility for working with his team. Implement asset care and perfect plant agenda in the area of electrical/automation engineering to achieve manufacturing excellence through the execution of effective planned maintenance activities (e.g. shutdowns, overhauls) and provide technical input into the engineering teams in collaboration with the maintenance planners.
- Optimise product quality, through continuous observation and attention to detail, delivering Right First Time (RFT) on quality and control parameters. Respond to non-conformances in a timely manner to keep process on track. Apply, record & share learning’s to prevent re-occurrence.
Qualifications And Experience Required of a Customer Care Representative
Skills & Knowledge
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance engineering in food or drink manufacturing environment.
- Computer Literate
- Team Players
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Manage complexity
- Siemens Programmable Logic Controllers
- Knowledge in a Packaging
- Process control and instrumentation
- Calibration of instruments temperature transmitters
- Siemens WinCC/SCADA systems
- RTD/Thermocouple and current simulators for trouble shooting of temperature sensors and transmitters and analogue control valves.
- Ability to interpret electrical engineering drawings.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
For more similar Role: Click Here