Offered Salary 0
Career Level Officer
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Credit Recovery Officer
Olam Agri supplies food, feed and fibre to meet rising demand and a shift to protein-based diets, particularly in Asian and African countries. Headquartered in Singapore and present on all continents, our value chains include farming, processing, and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 2.5 million farmers. Our teams have built leadership positions in many Olam Agri businesses, including rice, flour, animal feed, sesame, cotton, wood, and more. As a purpose-driven company, we aim to contribute positively to the prosperity and well-being of people along our supply chains, the protection and regeneration of our natural resource base, and the fight against climate change.
- Carry out performance of loss mitigation and recovery activities regarding delinquent or charged-off accounts in accordance with our internal controls with tax/ legal guidelines.
- Keep tracking outstanding debts.
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Locate and contact debtors.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Handle customers’ questions or complaints
- Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans.
- A minimum of a first degree in administration/management.
- 5 years working experience in a risk management environment. A strong track record in management and experience credit risk skills in a dynamic financial/banking institution is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise own initiative and deliver to meet established targets.
- Expertise in Microsoft office tools.
- Ability to assist teams and remain committed to achieve goals.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.