Career Level Manager
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Country Manager for Ghana
Location: Greater Accra
Proto’s Accounts department team members have a passion for relationship-building with intrapreneurs within enterprise and government. As a Country Manager, you will be responsible for the qualification-to-proposal stages of the sales process at early-adopting enterprise clients. This effort is assisted with Proto’s deployments at national regulators and relationships with development organizations such as the African Development Bank and BFA Global.
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Project management for technical software implementations;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly;
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales/customer retention targets;
- High-speed internet connection;
- Video call capability with a high-quality microphone.
- Background in natural language processing and/or computational linguistics;
- Previous experience in SaaS or AI companies;
- Fluency in multiple languages.
Remote/flexible work. We’ve been remote-first since founding, with a tested process of team collaboration that maximizes productivity (<5% of time spent on meetings).
Proto gear & allowances. Proto outfits its team with quality swag and offers a WFH program for computer and ergonomic equipment purchases.
High standards & autonomy. Work with a global team of self-starters doing their best work, led by a management team executing upon an ambitious expansion plan.
Proto is committed to equality of opportunity for all team members. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply irrespective of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or migrant status, pregnancy or maternity, and race or religion. We value diversity in our lives and business and have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, discrimination, and unethical conduct.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to Apply: Click Here