Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Coordinator – International Accounting
Company: United Airlines
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
The Finance department, which manages the company’s budgets, forecasts and investments, and provides analysis of our financial performance and strategies.
Job overview and responsibilities of a Coordinator – International Accounting
Assist Finance Supervisor, Finance and Controls to perform day to day accounting and administration functions to ensure proper internal controls, compliance to local government/ company policies & requirements, implementing efficient finance and accounting procedures for the country. In addition, this role is required to provide accurate status reports to organization management. For GSA country, this role is to ensure GSA performs tasks according to the contract/terms and complies to United accounting and control policies.
- Performs daily accounting (AR, AP, cargo, payroll, reconciliation, budgeting) and administration (statutory reporting, treasury/cash forecasting, tax/VAT reporting and compliance, facility management) functions in country
- Coordinate/oversee processing of internal and external customer requests and inquires to meet service level goals and for GSA country, oversee/guide GSA sales reporting functions
- Monitor production performance to identify problem areas and adherence to schedules; takes corrective action where necessary to minimize losses or enhance profitability/efficiency
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.
- Graduation in Commerce from a reputed University
- Minimum of two years working experience in accounting and internal control related field
- Knowledge of local tax laws and regulations
- Excellent communicator, analytical skills, proven customer focus
- Fluency in English and local language (written and oral)
- Good command in MS Excel
- Must be legally authorized to work in Ghana for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Professional Accounting Certification
Knowledge of international operations, processes and metrics driven personality.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply
Apply for similar Role in Greater Accra : Click Here