Job ID 20145
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Yamfo, Ahafo Region
- Job no: 46C73
- Category: Project Services, Contracts
- Provide support in the maintenance of contracts and consultancy service agreements for individual projects been implemented.
- Assist Contract Engineer in implementing Contracts Administration Management on site.
- Provide specialist advice in designated areas of expertise.
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join our growing Project Services team in Yamfo, Ahafo North.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Contracts Engineer/Manager managing and directed the designated disciplines Contractual Administrative initiatives ensuring compliance to Company, Client, regulatory and contractual requirements.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
- Ensure all dealings with Client, Vendors and other external stakeholders are professional and in line with ethos of the business.
- Provide professional support in the everyday administration of contracts and service agreements.
- Attending training, and in-services, when required, and being receptive to professional and personal development.
The expertise you’ll bring
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents, financial reports, and technical documents
- Assist in drafting Request for Proposals and Quotation (RFP/RFQ), for various contracts documents, specifications, work orders, change/ variation orders to defined work processes.
- Assisting the Contracts Manager/Contracts Engineer with Packaging of Tender Bids for submission as well as collecting and sorting Tender bids received for action
- Assisting the Contracts Manager/ Contracts Engineer with administration aspects of Contract management (maintaining registers, preparing, and filing contracts documentation, contracts closeouts and development of reports for department, external and internal review)
- Site based.
- Working hours are 6 days a week, 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday, 7am to 4pm daily and 5 hours on Saturdays from 7 am to 1pm. Note that any additional hours required to work would be paid for.
- 23/5-day roster.
YOUR TRAINING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE CHECKLIST
- Technical Certificate/Tertiary Education Qualification, Degree, or Diploma in appropriate specialist field or equivalent.
- Minimum 0 – 4 years’ experience in specialist field.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain (Contracts Management) is very critical.
- Fundamental knowledge of construction techniques, building materials, standards and equipment
- Good understanding of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and occupational, safety and environmental regulations and law
- Proficiency in common Microsoft office applications
- Extremely well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid Negotiation Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an Eagle’s eye for details.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility, and discretion.
- Deadline Driven.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Kindly note the following:
- Deadline for submission is on Monday, 21st November 2022.
- Also, all applicants should be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 with evidence (i.e., A COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate).