Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Chief Internal Auditor
location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Company: PwC Ghana
The Organisation is a financial services institution with the objective of increasing access to finance for Ghanaian enterprises, particularly small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Our client also provides wholesale financing/lines of credit and partial credit guarantees to eligible financial institutions.
On behalf of our client, we now invite applications from experienced professionals for the following vacancy: Chief Internal Auditor
The Chief Internal Auditor would:
• Work with the Board and Management to develop the organization’s internal audit strategy aligned to the overall corporate strategy and regulatory requirements;
• Lead strategy implementation and provide objective assurance over internal control and risk management policies established by the Management; and
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the Board and Management on all internal audits and related issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience in Internal Audit within Financial Services or related sector with at least 8 years in a managerial role
- Minimum of a first degree in Fraud/Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- Relevant professional certification and membership of recognized professional associations in Ghana or abroad is required
- Experience in providing strategic leadership in internal audit for financial services or similar organizations in a developing economy
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory environment for the financial sector (e.g.. BoG requirements)
- Evidence of excellent leadership, goal achievement, stakeholder engagement, professionalism, networking, and collaborative skills.
Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas will be an advantage:
- Information Technology
- Strategy and Organisational Design
- Leadership and Human Resource Management o Environmental. Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email through;
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than SEPTEMBER 21, 2021.