Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Position: Chief Accountant
Location: Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Company: BetPlanet Ghana
A new but rapidly expanding sports betting operator headquartered in Malta and with operational offices in Africa is searching for an energetic and ambitious professional to join the team.
The Chief Accountant will be in-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting. The person will be responsible for preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax.
● Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
● Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
● Perform cash flow forecasting and budgeting
● Auditing accounts of multiple interconnected entities that operate the BetPlanet brand
● Perform tasks for entities in other regions, e.g. Curacao, Malta, Cyprus, Africa
● Ensure that there is an effective invoice controlling systems from suppliers and all staff.
● Analyzing data and inputting data into accountancy software packages
● Working closely with the CCO to ensure that internal and external operational procedures are in accordance with all regulations.
● Streamlining accounting functions and operations while developing plans for financial growth, while evaluating and managing risk
● Handling of all tax related matters
● Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements, designing systems, resolving problems and implementing change.
● Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
● Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
● Liaise with legal and compliance lawyer to ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
● A motivated person with the drive and energy to deliver against challenging targets.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork, a strong business communicator.
● A strong analytical mindset with a passion for executing and developing strategies but with the ability to make decisions, solve problems and get deeply involved where required.
● Capable of defining clear, measurable objectives and managing relationships to ensure all business requirements are delivered.
● Excellent knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
● Auditing and Financial management experience
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
● Full Professional Qualification with ACCA or ICAG is a must
● High proficiency in any globally accepted accounting software
What we offer:
● Competitive salary
● Modern working environment in Ghana
● The opportunity to be an integral part of the development of a business at globally level
● A creative and multi-cultural start-up environment focused on rapid expansion
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Click: Here To Apply