Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
About the role:
We are looking for a Business Development Assistant to perform a variety of operational sales and administrative tasks by supporting our company’s Head of Sales. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support. To be successful in this role you should be a professional with experience managing and assisting with the task, schedules and communications of key executives in a company, be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing sales feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Liaising with the HR department to assist with recruitment, training and guiding of business sales staff.
- Work hand in hand with the sales manager to achieve sales results.
- Creating a calendar and managing processes for day-to-day activities.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning using reports and feedback from sales supervisors.
- Reporting on all analyzed data and developing effective strategies to support operations.
- Assist with analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new sales opportunities.
- Preparing proposals, reports and write ups
- Responding to all issues with prompt attention.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- At least 1+ years of experience as a Business Development Assistant
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets & PowerPoint.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional leadership and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills. Must have strong writing and review skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Good customer service and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be exceptionally positive, confident, and determined. Resilient with the ability to cope with pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
Click Here To Visit The Official Website To Read More & Apply Online 👉🏽 : Click Here