Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Job Title: Brand Activation Manager
location: Tema, Ghana
Company: Global Talent Masters
- Leading sales promotions and activations in identified markets
- Leading sales team and product promotors in sampling and sales in open markets
- Planning and leading Market Storms or Activation with promotors on timely basis
- Getting Activation Permits from Government agencies to run activations
- Planning of Market Activations as well as prospecting of New and potential Markets
- Branding Of outlets with input from Marketing team and promotors
- Leading the selection of the appropriate Trade Channels
- Building and maintaining activation Calendar all year round
- Creating a comprehensive layout for the marketing team
- Educating consumers about the Product (Through Brand Activations)
- Analyzing the success of previous campaigns and making case for future activities .
- Monitoring and controlling budget of previous activation event to guide future activation
- Implementing and leading execution of all consumer communications including promotions,
advertising, packaging, etc.
- Supporting in developing marketing plans in line with brand objectives and strategies.
- Ensuring that requirements for activation events are managed and delivered on targets.
- Providing analysis and in-depth understanding of category including competitive product
positioning and performance evaluations
- Delivering written and oral reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor’s
activities, and potential for new products and services
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- HND or Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 4 years demonstrated experience in Brand Activation
- Professional Qualification in Marketing or Sales is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
- Significant in-country and regional travel. Flexibility to work on weekends
- Good communication skills in English and local Languages
- To be able to work under pressure and strict timelines
• Monthly salary range of Gh¢ 4,500 – 6,000 based on qualifications and experience.
• Health Insurance for self and three (3) dependents
• Annual performance bonus
Application Deadline : 15th May, 2021