Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a dedicated support engineer to ensure that our customers’ technical queries are resolved in a timeous and satisfactory manner. To ensure success as a support engineer, you should exhibit extensive experience in providing IT support to customers in a fast-paced setting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You assist with the helpdesk and ticketing system, perform offsite and on-site analysis and guidance in the installation of equipment.
- You understand clients’ needs and translate this into a good technical solutions.
- You support the clients in getting the most out of their usage of the platform
- You take a client and business-oriented approach while focusing on optimal communication, processes and project management.
- You assist the onboarding team with the deployment of assets into the platform.
- You propose creative solutions to improve or automate internal tools and processes, discuss the development roadmap, and implement solutions.
- Prioritizing customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to IT developers.
- Documenting error reports and monitoring performance metrics.
- Relaying application functionality feedback from customers to IT developers.
- Compiling IT instruction manuals and useful IT support resources.
- Adhoc related tasks
- You hold a Computer/ Software Engineering degree.
- You are proficient in English- Level C1
- Knowledge of monitoring and communication equipment. With a hands-on approach, you can support our customers offsite and on-site in the design, installation and commissioning of the data logging solutions.
- Working experience with MySQL or other relational database management systems.
- You have strong analytical skills to analyse data flows through FTP, API or SQL Data collectors, UI dashboards etc.
- You have strong communication skills, are proactive and have a customer-oriented mindset to guarantee a good customer success story.
- You have a critical mind to improve continuously the ongoing processes and documentation.
- You are interested in SaaS products, and you are not afraid to dig into them.
- Reporting skills (e.g. FlexiReport, PowerBI).
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Scripting language to automate daily tasks.
- Previous experience within the renewable energy sector is a plus.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 5:00
pm GMT on Friday, 4th November 2022