Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Position: Administrative Assistant
Company: Fisheries Commission
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Administrative Assistant (C)
The qualified applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
- Facilitate meetings and produce reports.
- Perform general registry functions including safe keeping of confidential
- Assist in the digitisation of records and documents of the Commission.
- Draft memos for senior officers.
Qualification and Experience
- Higher National Diploma / Diploma in Business Administration or related field. A least 1 – 2 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
- Computer literacy in MS Office and ability to digitise records and documents are basic requirements.
Duty Post: Upper West, Upper East, Northern, North East, Savannah, Bono, Bono East, Ahafo,Oti,Volta, Western North, Western, Central and Eastern Regions.
How To Apply
All Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A – F respectively
The closing date of application is 1st April, 2021
Applications should be addressed to:
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
P.O.BOX GP 630