Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN TASKS
Under the supervision of the Office Manager to whom he/she will report, the Administrative and Logistics Assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access to the office via the reception desk.
- Receive and inspect deliveries of goods, prepare goods received forms, and assist with preparing invoice documentation for the finance team’s action.
- Expedite official errands, ensure a healthy and safe work environment and schedule office maintenance services (such as electrical, air conditioning) when necessary;
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory of stock.
- Assist with organizing and supporting meetings and workshops, as assigned.
- Perform various clerical tasks such as photocopying, processing vouchers, managing internal communication processes such as distributing mail, etc.
- Assist the Office Manager to effectively manage Expatriate Staff quarters and residences.
Required Skills or Experience
- EXPERIENCE: Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration, logistics or equivalent position. Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred.
- Education: University degree in accounting, business administration, or other relevant discipline
- LANGUAGES: Advanced level English.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and cover letter to
Deadline for Submission of Applications: 2nd December, 2021