Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Department: Administration & Account
Reports to: Head-Administration & Accounts
Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Ensure prompt reconciliations, timely processing of payment & help with the company’s accounting and Financial controlling system
- Bank & Business partner reconciliations.
- Provide reporting, inputs, and analysis for cost control.
- Account for Donor Projects.
- Prepare company’s accounts and have the accounts audited before End of April annually.
- Help Prepare monthly management report before the 15th day of the ensuing month.
- Oversee pay roll statutory deductions and salary payments.
- Help prepare annual budget in cooperation with line managers.
- Monitor and manage outgoing payments to meet payment terms agreed.
- Help Implement internal control systems.
- Help manage accounts for related companies where assigned. Manage inter-company transactions and account.
- Internal auditor: Donor Project Accounting
Departmental relations : Relations with all departments
External relations: Contact with auditors, banks
Physical requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Equipment/Tools to be used: Computer, SAP
Qualification and experience:
- A minimum of university degree in commerce or accounting
- Level 2 of ICA/ACCA recommended
Technical and Personality Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Knowledge in computerized accounting
- Proficiency in SAP will be an added advantage
- Analytical skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Annual Bonus/13th Month Pay
- Onsite Gym Facility with Instructor
- Onsite Health care
- Creche Facility
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.
Mode of Application:
All interested applicants should please send their CVs and Application via email to [email protected] latest by 30 November 2022.