Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and Business Administration or Economics
Minimum Relevant work experience: Entry level with good accounting knowledge, SAP and Analytics skills.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company guided by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services (NBS) is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Digital & Social Media services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
A day in the life of…
Reporting to the Account Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for the execution of accounts payable operational tasks (invoice processing) in a timely, compliant and accurate manner
You will also be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate invoice processing/payment in adherence to NBS SLAs (Service Level Agreements), accounts payable control best practices and relevant market procurement policies
- Organize periodic trainings and knowledge transfer sessions for market leads
- Timely resolution of parked, blocked and GRIR (Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt) issues and escalations from Market enquiries (where applicable)
- Collaboration with other teams i.e., Transactional Procurement, other NBS and Market teams to promote the end-to end and customer service mindset
- Timely preparation and communication of AP reports to relevant stakeholders. (Rejection, On time Payment, GRIR, etc.)
What will make you successful
To excel in this environment, you need to have good analytical skills , exhibit excellent collaborative, communication skills and an outstanding service delivery mindset.
Other essentials include:
- General accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, SAP and Power BI
- Proficiency in French is desirable