Career Level Officer
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: East Legon
A reputable company is looking for an Account Officer. The position of Accounts Officer consists of analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets record and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
Account Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Account Officer Requirements:
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelors in Accounting, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management or any related discipline.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- One years prior experience in accounting role at a nonprofit organization
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think critically in the decision making process
- High standard of ethics in analyzing use of resources reporting the Accounts Office shall report directly to the Finance Director.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resumes/CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org