Career Level Manager
Job Title: Account Officer
The Account Officer is responsible for analyzing financial information, purchases and preparing financial reports, keeping assets record, and reconciling budget and expenses within the organization.
- Maintaining financial records
- Handling accounts payable and receivables
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
Knowledge, skills and Qualification requested for this role
- HND or Degree in accounting or other related field
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the book keeping of the company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear,accurate and meticulous financial records for the company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of the company’s records and invoices
- Multi tasking in order to success fully handle multiple accounts,invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minima linterference.
How To Apply
Mode of Application: Interested persons should sent application to email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: 8thMay,2021.