Offered Salary 0
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
To ensure that financial records are up-to-date
- Enter petty cash entries into QuickBooks
- Requisition entries
- Filling of Cheque/Cash PV’s with Supporting Documents
- Review incoming invoices
- Maintaining financial records
- Contacting Staff of Ernimich about transactions and invoices
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Manage Accounts payable
- Prepare weekly updated report on the status of funds received from Accounts Coordinator whether the funds has been picked up by the requisitioner or not
- Prepare weekly updated report on funds borrowed
- Prepare weekly report on funds returned due to refund from Purchasing Officers and others
- Perform other duties assigned by Management
- 1st Degree in Accounting.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Application deadline closed.