About PRINCE AFOTEY MENSAH
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 33 - 37 Years
A highly motivated and detail-oriented accounts executive with 8 years of experience with strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills and ability to work under tight deadlines. Conversant with Tax issues, Account payables and receivable, and payroll management. Seeking to obtain a challenging position in a dynamic and result oriented establishment with the purpose of utilizing my skills to the achievement of organizational goals and self-improvement.
2022 - 2022
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
2014 - 2022
• Data and Journal posting into Tally. ERP 9.
• Assist in development of annual budget documents for the group.
• Oversees the day-to-day activities of junior accounts officers and cashiers
• Managed Group Account Payables. (Audit all incoming invoices for compliance with company internal controls and approving for onward processing for payment)
• Managed Group Accounts Receivables. (Prepare client’s invoices, determine payment schedules with our clients, make accurate monthly billing adjustments and prepare monthly debtors’ statements)
• Prepare monthly Payrolls for over 150 permanent staff and weekly wages for over 50 casual workers.
• Managed all statutory online payments portal (SSNIT, PAYE, and VAT).
• Prepare monthly Cash and Bank Statement reconciliation for the group.
• Analyze Group intercompany balances from Tally ERP 9 with excel monthly.
• Prepare documents and assists external auditors during audit.